Monday, November 17, 2008

7 Random things about me...

I got tagged from a very good friend. So Daisy this is for you. What we will do in the name of friendship.

1) I'm Korean decent and was born in Korea. Adopted at 4 and have lived in Utah ever since. So although I look Asian I feel Causcasian which is pretty messed up. LOL. I have a recurring dream since I was little about being in a tree and watching my "biological father" being shot by soldiers.

2) I'm addicted to and in love with Grey's Anatomy and Brothers and Sisters like I was to Friends. TV isn't my thing, but I won't miss those two shows.

3) On the whole I am a friendly and sweet person, but I get annoyed easily. Which means that I have no patience for stupid and clueless people even though I'm clueless a lot. It is just a double standard on my part. Plus I think I'm adorable when I'm clueless.

4) I'm a nerd. I am facinated by stupid facts that most people would care less about. I alway feel the need to investigate and over think things to the point that it makes me batty.

5) I love to travel and if I was independently wealthy I would explore the world.

6) I'm a baker! I'm a pretty good cook, but I don't love to do it as much as I like baking things.

7) I love my Nintendo DS! It is great to have when you are in line and need something to do.

No comments: