Thursday, November 13, 2008

What I miss the most about being in a relationship...

Morning sex! Sex is great on the whole, but I find morning sex wornderful and it is only possible when you are in a relationship. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm horrible about getting up in the mornings, but having sex in the mornings is a great way to wake up and get your blood pumping. Who ever my next boyfriend ends up being will be a very lucky guy indeed. I don't think I will let him away from my bed for a week... It has been a while and I guess it could be my fault. I'm not really good at the one night stand thing. Can't have sex with just anybody not that I haven't had sex on the first date, because I have and it was great. Just doesn't seem to work out when it happens that way. It seems to escrew things so that it is hard to form a lasting relationship, because the main focus is on sex. Which is a very important part, but there has to be other things to make a relationship work. I've had sex with friends with the idea of friends with benefits. It always ruins a good friendship, because it takes things to another level that wasn't possible before the sex. It goes down hill from there. So what is a girl suppose to do...

No comments: